Friday, July 18, 2014

My favorite memories from camp.

          Camp was awesome, and I can't believe that there is less than one day left of camp. I am going to miss all the friends that I made from all over the state. I loved hanging out with my new friends from breakfast to lights out. One of the most fun parts was dissecting frogs with Grace and watching her skin it. No matter where we were, Grace could not fail to make us laugh our hearts out. My over all favorite memory was running back and forth through our bathroom, which was really slippery and wet, with my room mate, and one of our suit mates looking out our window trying to find out Why there were four people in my dorm monitors room. The other suit mate was sleeping so we had to be quiet while we were running.  Love you guys!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment